Teamwork is great but we recognize that a great team consists of unique individuals so there is no one-size-fits-all approach to recognizing contributions. Management at Katahdin Valley Health Center is committed to excellence and this is one way we like to reward our employees. We offer both Employee of the Month and Employee of the Year recognition.
2013/2014 Employee Of The Month Awards:
Jesse Peavey is KVHC’s Employee of the Month for July 2014!
Jesse was nominated be a provider who commended him for his willingness to go above and beyond.
“He has always been able to solve any problems I have had with IT issues, and gave me my initial computer orientation in a very thorough manner. Moreover he solves them willingly, promptly, AND cheerfully. Twice he truly went above and beyond for me. Once at about 6:15 pm when all had left except Lacey and I and our friendly cleaning ladies, the power went out briefly and then came back on. However, the Internet connection along with Athena did not come back up. I called Jesse on his cell phone for help and he cheerfully and promptly came in from home on his own time and solved the problem so I could finish charting. Another time was even more above and beyond…I was “stranded” with no nourishment and he went on his own time to the grocery store to get me something!! I really think he deserves some recognition for all of his service!”
Randy Levesque is KVHC’s Employee of the Month for June 2014!
Randy was nominated by a co-worker who has come to KVHC recently, and had the benefit of getting to know what those of us who have worked with Randy for a long time already knew. In her words “anytime we need something, all we have to do is ask and it gets done. He never complains about jobs and is always happy to help out. His willingness to help others is obvious. We never have a light out and anything that may need repair is taken care of before it is not working or breaks.”
Randy is an excellent example of an employee who goes above and beyond in his work and dedication to KVHC every day. His willingness to make life easier for staff along with his work ethic directly impacts our patients. We are better able and equipped to provide quality care to our patients when we have the necessary tools and environment to do so.
- Carrie Kyllonen is KVHC’s Employee of the Month for May 2014!
- Tina McNinch is KVHC’s Employee of the Month for April 2014!
- Shaun Barrows is KVHC’s Employee of the Month for March 2014!
- Kimberly Boulier is KVHC’s Employee of the Month for February 2014!
- Jennifer Stevens is KVHC’s Employee of the Month for January 2014!
- Jayde Shannon is KVHC’s Employee of the Month for December 2013!
- Terri Bouchard is KVHC’s Employee of the Month for November 2013!
- Joe Montgomery is KVHC’s Employee of the Month for October 2013!
- Irene Curry is KVHC’s Employee of the Month for September 2013!
- Kimberly Boulier is KVHC’s Employee of the Month for August 2013!